Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution

HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Share | 

ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robey

PostSubject: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 8:46 pm

im really hoping that this is an open minded site, not just ppl that like nintendo and hate the other two companies(although microsoft is pretty sh-....crappy)
although ive only got a wii(er had one) and a psp
im just curious about what else u guys(and shana) do gaming wise.
(i dont wana kno dat personal stuff ._. just da games)
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 8:50 pm

Only Wii and DS ._. hmm planning getting a PS3 later =3
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 8:53 pm

=O gooood me 2!!!
then me can.....lol idk, maybe if ur as big a capcom fan as me u might get lostplanet2???
pretty fun and it has los armor as an unlockable costume xD
Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 8:58 pm

This site isn't for just monster hunter,nintendo,ps3 or Xbox,this is suppose to be a site for gamers for all different tastes to come here and socialize with other gamers on any topic,there's not really a limit but later on in the future this place will be Game Domain,actually I'm planning on making this site official,with the help of some dedicated,trustworthy and loyal friends.

Other than that i play wii and ps3,mostly ps3 cause the wii is a fart and the wii u is around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 9:04 pm

Holidaye wrote:
This site isn't for just monster hunter,nintendo,ps3 or Xbox,this is suppose to be a site for gamers for all different tastes to come here and socialize with other gamers on any topic,there's not really a limit but later on in the future this place will be Game Domain,actually I'm planning on making this site official,with the help of some dedicated,trustworthy and loyal friends.

Other than that i play wii and ps3,mostly ps3 cause the wii is a fart and the wii u is around the corner.

no ur a fart! >:O
lol jk jk, but ya when i get myself a ps3 ill probly be the biggest friend request rejecter of all time xD
i nvr really considered ps3 and 360 friends tobe all that genuine considering they add u cuz u died a funny way >.>
atleast on the wii, when someone goes thru the trouble of getting ur friend codes, u knew they really wanted to hang witcha. except maybe MH3, cuz there are no FC's, but thankfully there's a reject all requests button xP
Back to top Go down
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 9:08 pm

Robey wrote:
Holidaye wrote:

no ur a fart! >:O
lol jk jk, but ya when i get myself a ps3 ill probly be the biggest friend request rejecter of all time xD
i nvr really considered ps3 and 360 friends tobe all that genuine considering they add u cuz u died a funny way >.>
atleast on the wii, when someone goes thru the trouble of getting ur friend codes, u knew they really wanted to hang witcha. except maybe MH3, cuz there are no FC's, but thankfully there's a reject all requests button xP

LOL x3
you BETTER ADD ME WHEN YOU DO >:O
xD
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 9:11 pm

oh ya ofcourse. ur a pretty cool fellow.
SO FAR O. 0

lets just hope i think so when i get me a ps3 xD
Back to top Go down
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 9:15 pm

Robey wrote:
SO FAR O. 0

SO FAR? LOL

Dude im so cool.....that i'd make it snow in cali :3

and i hope so too xD
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   June 30th 2011, 9:20 pm

i see, well.....lol then
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   July 1st 2011, 3:28 pm

Holidaye wrote:
Robey wrote:
SO FAR O. 0

SO FAR? LOL

Dude im so cool.....that i'd make it snow in cali :3

and i hope so too xD

PLEASE DO!!! MAKE IT SNOW IN CALI!!! RAIN!!! I NEED RAIN HERE!!
OR MAYBE A DISASTER THAT'LL COOL OFF THIS STATE!! XD

and ahm, yeeeeaaahhhhhh I'll try my best getting a PS3 xP
But the Wii will always be something cool to me cause it was the first game system that made me had fun experience and made contact with awesome friends, I'll cherish my wii forever x3
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   July 1st 2011, 5:27 pm

lol i think i cherished mine to much xD
and theres no way the ps3 is gonna take the wii's place in my heart!
lol the only reason im gettin one is cuz its cheap and my friends have it :P
i see nothing truely remarckable about it, prety much just a black 360, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
DeRoc
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   August 16th 2011, 12:05 am

haha funny comments every1.

I'd say I'ma def TRY to get a PS3 also. jus cause it's free online and it's been 1 of my 2nd fav systems after having all of what is now known as the "Old School" nintendo systems. lol :P

As far as the any onther online systems for now all I have is th e Awsome Wii and the PSP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!   

Back to top Go down

ANYBODY GOT ANYOTHER ONLINE SYSTEMS!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: The Mall :: Game Recommendations-
Jump to: