HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Share | 

Monster Hunter Hack Forum Information-Please read before posting--

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Hack Forum Information-Please read before posting--   June 26th 2011, 1:12 am

The monster hunter Hack Forum is for you to post and share your hacks,if the hacks that you share with the other members isn't yours personally,be sure to get permission from the true owner of the hack/texture. Monster Hunter Domain will not be responsible for anything that happens between you and the middle man.You may also post your own tutorials,you can also post videos and pictures of the hack/textures.

Moderation rights for this forum is currently open.
send a PM to me.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Hack Forum Information-Please read before posting--   July 2nd 2011, 11:22 pm

WOOOOOOO!!! I didn't notice this section was added until today. Well there is a group of us customizing quests and textures. I'll go get permission from the "owners" to post links here. I'll try to upload videos to youtube, however, I haven't been capturing good quality footage. I've been meaning to record a video just for the lols, though. We currently have texture mods for just about every monster, a very nice collection of custom quests, and apparently, even attack animations can be modded. i.e, blue fireballs. Attacks are currently WIP if it hasn't been abandoned yet, and also, it might be possible to replace sound files too. But it's a little complicated. Uh... that's about it until I get the ok.

From the cheats side, there's a always rage mode code being worked on. That shouldn't be too hard >.<
I look forward to a File Patch code like the one for brawl. Riivolution is nice, but a File Patch code proved to be more efficient with brawl+, and it probably would be for mh3. And then finally I won't have to use my disc. XD

Dropbox. If you don't have one, get it NOW! +250MB free if you follow my link :p.

Linkbucks. Adf.ly has a better pay out, but linkbucks says it can be integrated into forums.... I wonder what forumsmotion thinks of them...
Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Hack Forum Information-Please read before posting--   July 3rd 2011, 1:56 am

This Topic is now locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Hack Forum Information-Please read before posting--   

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Hack Forum Information-Please read before posting--
Page 1 of 1