Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution

HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Share | 

Game Recommendation: November Administration selection.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
King of Monster Hunter Domain

PostSubject: Game Recommendation: November Administration selection.   November 21st 2011, 11:10 am

Assassins Creed:Revelations. Console Ps3/Xbox 360.

When a man has won all of his battles and defeated all of his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin's Creed® Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path — one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

In addition to the culmination of Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with new and additional modes, maps, and characters, allowing you to test your slaying skills against others from around the world.

The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Console Wii.
*because of everything in this game can potentially spoil you,information about the game will not be shown*

Those two are my pick for the month of November.
The runner up games are.

Uncharted 3.
Super Mario 3Dland
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Game Recommendation: November Administration selection.   November 21st 2011, 5:07 pm

Aye Jay wrote:

The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Console Wii.[/b]
*because of everything in this game can potentially spoil you,information about the game will not be shown*

XD. So true. If you were blown away at how phantom hourglass made you use the ds(cuz no other game I've play has been able to do anything close to it), this game is amazing. Play it. I won't tell you what's gonna blow your mind. Just know that I stopped complaining about not being able to use the classic controller. EgoRaptor should do a sequelitis video for this >.> Why is my text bold? I can't fix it..

Dropbox. If you don't have one, get it NOW! +250MB free if you follow my link :p.

Linkbucks. Adf.ly has a better pay out, but linkbucks says it can be integrated into forums.... I wonder what forumsmotion thinks of them...
Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down

Game Recommendation: November Administration selection.
Page 1 of 1