King of Monster Hunter Domain

PostSubject: Wii U hands on -Video-   August 13th 2011, 11:18 am

Lookin' good.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hands on -Video-   August 13th 2011, 10:25 pm

I almost didn't like the front usb ports. But then they showed the back ones. I still don't like that controller. It's cool with the screen and everything, but it's just so big and doofy.

Dropbox. If you don't have one, get it NOW! +250MB free if you follow my link :p.

Linkbucks. Adf.ly has a better pay out, but linkbucks says it can be integrated into forums.... I wonder what forumsmotion thinks of them...
Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hands on -Video-   August 14th 2011, 2:37 pm

well i understand how you'd feel about the controller....but
it doesnt really matter how big it is as long as the button are within finger reach.
cuz it may be pretty wide, but if youve ever used the nunchuk. u can spread ur arms as far apart as u want
and u can still play the game just fine :/
lol cuz wen i play brawl, my arms are crossed just cuz its comfy xD
sooo yup! ty for the HD to! just dnt start re-releasing games in HD and you'll hav urself a console with good games!
Back to top Go down
DeRoc
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hands on -Video-   August 15th 2011, 11:41 pm

Robey wrote:
well i understand how you'd feel about the controller....but
it doesnt really matter how big it is as long as the button are within finger reach.
cuz it may be pretty wide, but if youve ever used the nunchuk. u can spread ur arms as far apart as u want
and u can still play the game just fine :/
lol cuz wen i play brawl, my arms are crossed just cuz its comfy xD
sooo yup! ty for the HD to! just dnt start re-releasing games in HD and you'll hav urself a console with good games!

Yeh i def agree. I would have to say that as long as it's comfy in your hands then it's on my goodie list. 🎅

After reading about it in game informer I gotta say, I'm def interested :shock:

Can't wait to see it, hold it, and PLAY IT! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hands on -Video-   August 18th 2011, 4:01 pm

lol exactly, who isnt intrested in a nintendo system? every time i hear about a new system from nintendo, my imagination

goes wild! and trust me! i have a very overacctive imagination!

lol and not to be a xbox or ps3 hater...but how many times can u just offer better graphics?

to my knowledge, the wii-u has better graphics than the two now AND a unique gaming controller that offers

aspects that can only be given thru the wii-u system, now tell me how u compete with that if the ps3 and xbox version are lacking these wii-u exclusive features? sure u can be a defensive punk and say. "oooh" i dnt need that anyway!

but(just for example) if the wii-u version of....Call of duty kept all the one screen clutter on the controller, or if it allowed u to use one of the remote controll devices(RC XD, Valkerie rockets, etc.)on the controller while keeping ur view of ur character on the screen(so u could possibly avoid death) this would be somthing that u could only experience on the wii-u! A unique experience! this is what attracts gamers and sells consoles!(that and any system that gets a monster hunter game) thats why i believe this system will do well this time!
Back to top Go down
Robey+

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hands on -Video-   August 18th 2011, 4:20 pm

Yeah Robey,also! now that Nintendo gave us a touch screen controller,Ps3 and Xbox will copy that and make something else,i think that console wars is retarded,i have no idea why there is a console war,we want a good game that we're going to play,who gives a crap about console wars,PS3 and Xbox cannot be original at ALL,they're going to release some crappy controller like the Wii U controller. Kinect ''Touch'' or Playstation ''Tap'' or some bs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wii U hands on -Video-   

Back to top Go down

Wii U hands on -Video-
Page 1 of 1