Share | 

Monster Hunter Cheats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 2nd 2011, 1:06 pm

I made this section because cheat codes and file swapping are 2 different things. Anything I post here is because I see no reason why it shouldn't be public but wiird says no to it because it's meant for online. Like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24514984/FriendCode.htm
I put a lot of effort into that and would hate for it to go to waste. It's purpose is to be able to rearrange your friends. Something the game should've been able to do by default.

In the beginning it isn't such a big deal. You have 1-2 pages of friends and deleting friends and requesting them again is enough to sort them. But at 7 pages, doing that is a nightmare. And even worse when you have more than one character. My 2nd character's friend list has a completely different order. So why can't capcom let us sort our friends? I have the most active people somewhere in the middle and I have to go through 3-4 pages of loading offline players just to find out that the person I want to warp to got disconnected.

So my friendcode generator comes to the rescue. The unnecessary effort put into that page is because I was to lazy to add 0x34 100 times to find the correct address for each slot. It turned out to be alot more work, but now it's easier for the user to generate a code since you don't have to do the ascii->hex yourself. Use gecko OS or some other method of loading gecko codes, go into the village and save. Do this for each character. Then turn off the cheat and when you go online, your friend list will be sorted the way you wanted it. Also this is only for the 1st online ID. I have no idea what happens if you have more than 1. It might be the reason why there's such a big gap between friends. idk&idc cuz I don't have 2 IDs.

Unfortunately, this can be abused to add people without authorization if you think about it :/. Please don't do that. It was only meant to sort people. And I'm not too sure about the number of friends thing. I need to add/delete someone to make sure the number changes. For now, just leave it at less than your friends. It won't change anything like that if it truly is the friend counter.
Also, if anyone is good with javascript and would like to lend a hand, the page still needs fixing up. It does 0 error checks because I was having trouble with popup message boxes and resetting fields. If you look at the source, you can see that I commented out a lot of stuff cuz idk what I was doing wrong.

---------------------------------
So that's one code. It's what I've been doing since my last visit. And some other stuff. Give me suggestions and I'll try to work on it. I only like to make fun stuff or difficulty increasing codes. Like "always rage mode". So don't ask for stuff like "change my hr to 999". I do know how, but that's like those ohko/powerbuff/invincible/IRHAXXINNRUININGYOFUN codes. I exist for everything else. I can't find the block list, so I can't block capcom :/.

But ideas. I'm running out of them. And I only made like 5 codes.

Dropbox. If you don't have one, get it NOW! +250MB free if you follow my link :p.

Linkbucks. Adf.ly has a better pay out, but linkbucks says it can be integrated into forums.... I wonder what forumsmotion thinks of them...
Do a Barrel Roll!

Last edited by Stuff on August 3rd 2011, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 3rd 2011, 2:42 pm

OMG like... sooo true that it takes alot of time to load offline people in each pages to go to the other person!!!

This is a really helpful thing! Wish I can hack me wii for that! those are simple hacks that mean no harm on online activities so I would definitely go for that if I can put codes on a hacked wii xD
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 3rd 2011, 8:50 pm

In case you saw the page while it wasn't working, earlier today I made the page not work because I found a bug and had to go to work. Since I didn't have time to fix it, I broke it instead to prevent anyone from using it and bugging the game out. I made a silly mistake that made the code write the new number of friends in the wrong address changing your number of friends to XXYY instead of 00XX. >.< This made my friendslist close before I could make any selections and loading online was weird.

Turns out that you can't even add new people with this code. So no capcom on my friends list. >.< So I removed that part of the code since there's no reason to change the friend counter. Its good to know that it's just a friend sort code and nothing more. :p

The page is now working again. I still want to add error checks to prevent the user from putting less than 6 characters or CAPCOM as the player id. Since the player ID is always 6 characters, I made the code buttons assume the text field was full. But then you'll get a weird code that can't work if you do put less than 6 characters. But other than that, it's pretty much finished and usable.
-----------------
I ended up finding the censor list XD. idk if I want to release the code I made for that. But now you can swear all you want, and I'll see it. But more importantly, you can say *****! >.> a.fter.

@Shana. Why not hack it? I think it's possible on any system menu version. The only thing not possible on all wiis is playing burnt games, which isn't exactly what we're after. (My wii was one of those. I did change the dvd drive though. But for no reason. I just didn't like having the bad wii.) Then you can join in the fun with our custom quests and texture hacks.

Dropbox. If you don't have one, get it NOW! +250MB free if you follow my link :p.

Linkbucks. Adf.ly has a better pay out, but linkbucks says it can be integrated into forums.... I wonder what forumsmotion thinks of them...
Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 6th 2011, 12:56 pm

XD the censor list! OMG it's annoying they blocked the word *****(A'fter!) and the reason is cause that words means a bad word in German language!

And and one think I wanna know is how does Capcom spy in the game? Like they check on players? Are they like a character with different HR and stuff and they play with other players and meanwhile they check if any of them have hacks or something?? Cause that'll be crazy if I went hunting with one of them and while the capcom message pops up about break and ban from hacks, I say the weirdest things to that ._.
Back to top Go down
Juninho ProjectDB
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: CAPCOM PLAYER   August 6th 2011, 1:05 pm

In past week, i seek a Capcom Guy, playing in game. He hunt a hacker in gates and blocked it. His name is... secret XD

Ty to Capcom for this lol!
Back to top Go down
http://saintseiyaextreme.blogspot.com
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 6th 2011, 5:50 pm

I've never been banned before. I do have a backup plan if I ever do, but there's not much to worry about. I didn't actually think capcom staff play to spy on us and ban people. But I do know you can get banned automatically for having unobtainable equipment. There's a few weapons that were used during testing, and if you equip it online->banned. Equipping opposite gender equipment also = ban. For example, a guy wearing selene. Equipping equipment before it can actually be obtained = ban too. Oddly enough, wearing gunner armor with a blade doesn't get you banned. XD.

And these just happen out of nowhere. Nobody is spying on you for that. Apparently, when you equip something, it does a hr/gender check to make sure you can have these things. And if you don't meet the requirements, it pretty much flags you. The testing weapons have no real hr requirement so when you equip it, you wouldn't match no matter what hr you are. A friend showed me pictures of the weapons. They're just overpowered weapons of each type that look like other weapons and have white sharpness. I was gonna try to take a better quality picture and with sharpness+1 to see if it has purple sharpness.

But to my knowledge, that's all the checks they do. Anything else you can get away with. I've set 64 bombs/traps, moonjumped, rage quite lvl2(suicide[at will]+action repeater), rapidfired, and I run behind the quest gate all the time cuz super speed can get me through the table next to it. Offline cheating is fine. You can do whatever offline.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 7th 2011, 8:44 pm

looool i just delete ppl, i hav about 9 or so ppl.
if i dnt see a reason to keep em, then i dnt. xD
i even hav it set to refuse all requests cuz i was tired of going to page 5 to see if sum1 was on.
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 19th 2011, 2:25 am

It's not finished, obviously, but this was hilarious. As you can see, I couldn't hold the laughter in.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Robey+
King of Monster Hunter Domain
King of Monster Hunter Domain

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 19th 2011, 12:48 pm

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   August 31st 2011, 10:49 am

I've returned from the Great Abyss...with a LS mod :p.
Spoiler:

The weapon mod codes already existed. I even had a code for this weapon's stats, ready. But now I'm finally able to change the name. :D. Just yesterday I finished compiling a list of codes for renaming every weapon and every armor. Well. I started yesterday. XD. It was a long day. Not writing each code manually(I wouldn't have done it if I had to do each manually). >.> The day was spent writing a C# app to make the codes for me :p.

What this actually means to me, is that I can add ??? to my box and mod them to my liking. I would've before, But I want to be able to rename them. All I need now is a no ban code so I can use them online....it'll happen one day. It'll be more obvious that I'm using a modded weapon that way since everyone would see me using ???. atm I don't really like using modded weapons because I would be changing one of my weapons making the original unusable until I turn off the code. And then if I'm host, anyone using the weapon I modded will be doing the damage I would be doing. So someone with wyvern blade flame(I mod the 2nd to last weapon) would end up poisoning ludroth instead of doing fire damage. So that's corny. At least with ???, nobody's gonna equip that and it's just obvious that I'm haxin. If you can't see my ??? and wonder wtf, then idk.

Here's a picture of ???(LS #0x0D)
Spoiler:

This is where I posted the codes at. http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,5476.msg73670.html#msg73670

You can now be nosey and see what I've been up to. >.> lol

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Khang
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   September 2nd 2011, 10:12 am

Thanks for the making this stuff, Stuff. Keep up the good work. These are quite interesting and i'm looking forward to see what you post about next.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.5ghz
evga p55 sli ftw mobo
4gb (2x2gb) Gskill Ripjaw DDR3 1600
1tb WD Caviar Black 7200 rpm
2x evga Nvidia Gtx 460 1gb in SLI
Corsair H70 Cpu cooler
Corsair ax1200 psu
Cooler Master Cosmos full tower case
Logitech g510 keyboard
Razer Impernator mouse
Logitech g930 headset
Wii: Broken
DS: Working (1st gen)
Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   September 3rd 2011, 7:21 pm

Khang wrote:
Thanks for the making this stuff, Stuff. Keep up the good work. These are quite interesting and i'm looking forward to see what you post about next.

Yeah totally agree!!! xD

and omg I didn't nothice the video up there... and i really laughed! XD

monster seizure! way dangerous than you think! XP
Back to top Go down
DeRoc
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   September 5th 2011, 11:10 pm

Shana wrote:
Khang wrote:

Yeah totally agree!!! xD

and omg I didn't nothice the video up there... and i really laughed! XD

HAhA!! yeh DITTO!!

monster seizure! way dangerous than you think! XP
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   September 12th 2011, 12:42 am

Not my code(although I've been had this code saved in a text file. Mine changes hrp as well. But I wouldn't have released it. ever). Not something I would use without deleting my save(and restoring a previous state of course). Not something I want to see people using(but it's already been used...). But this was amusing:

I would like for word to spread that this has gotten people banned. Of course it's not likely, especially if you know how to use it, but the more people that fear it, the less people that use it. And it appears to have banned more than just me.

WhoisDat is my 3rd character meant for vile experiments like this. She's always invisible and I have a special city for online experiments, so you won't be seeing me on her unless I need another player. But I have guinea pigs already :P

Of course, this was a video so I wasn't gonna go to my city. :p

-------------

Back from the Great Abyss again. I have no codes or demonstrations to post this time, but I learned why an unban code doesn't exist. I only learned how to make one and made my own. I had a little fun changing the way it works and such so I have like 3 different versions of the code. But it is a dangerous code. I could demonstrate it to someone, but the only possible guinea pig would be slayraptor, and he's posted 0 times. :/ He probably doesn't even play MH3. Basically, if you get banned with the unban code, you can potentially ban someone else. I've tested it on multiple wii's. I was banned on all of them, only because I tried to log in as me. Well. Fake me. Turning off he code lets me in because I wasn't using a banned person's identity. And it's quite easy to figure out how to "be" someone else, making it more of a blackmail code(hmm...maybe..I could blackmail anyone using HR modifier XD). In my demonstration, I would've simply signed in as the guinea pig with my character. And they can then see the next time they sign in that I've been nosey and possibly looked at their friend list. lol. I could probably turn this into a friend list sorting service.(new idea. must test. >.<) But now we all know why such a code doesn't exist even though hackers say they have one. And why I would refuse to give it to anyone too. No one gets this code D:<

I just wanted it so I could find the function that flags you for a ban. Then I could probably disable it. As I said before, I want this code so I could finally equip illegal equipment online(arena exclusives, developer weapons, and of course ???). But idk if I'd be willing to release such a code. What else gets you banned? Not OHKOs >.>. I think they only ban you for using illegal equipment. Which isn't a big deal. So I might release the code if I finish it. But if something else can ban you, then no. But right now I'm stuck. I think it does a XOR checksum(idk) and then idk what it does with the new number.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 12th 2011, 11:41 pm

I don't like posting twice in a row, but I don't think my post is gonna get any attention if I just keep editing my last post. So here goes:

MH3 Fail Codes is gonna be a series from me where if a code or 2 or 3... makes me laugh at how fail it is and I just gotta make a video then it gets recorded. I renamed the last 2 fail code videos to get this category started while I added a new episode:

I don't know what's up with that thick black border and those grey edges. I'm able to record great quality now, but the sound wasn't synced so I had to edit it. And then this happens to the picture >.>. Originally it was nice and 480p lookin. Oh well. It's not as bad as hearing the sound unsynced.

Oh and how could I forget a picture of the code that I was actually aiming for.
Spoiler:

Instead of losing money when you die, you gain money. You only fail if your money reaches 0. Or 0x80000000. That's like a -869732974387. It takes alot of deaths for you to reach negative numbers though. I died 0xff*4-6 times in this picture and I was only up to ~0xBE0000z. That's like the 5th/6th time I had -128/3 deaths. Fortunately, it doesn't work online. So you won't find derpfaces killing themselves a bajillion times to increase reward money.

This is a ftw code, not really my style. I only made it thinking that I could find a better way to suicide. That did happen :/. I'm no good at following functions backwards.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Shana
Flame Haze
Flame Haze

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 13th 2011, 8:12 pm

LOL!!!! you were like Jesus at first beginning of seconds on that vid, able to fly like that! XD

Cool cheat codes ! Some of them can really come in handy... well actually all does! XD

Monster Hunter Tri info

Name: Shana

ID: MTJU9W
Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 13th 2011, 8:56 pm

So by developer equipment do u mean the tessaiga!? i was always dissapointed that japan got the tessaiga and we got the tenebra >.> lamest LS ever..... but if u could use the tessaiga(yes i do mean the tessaiga from inuyasha, that IS the weapon japan got while we got tenbra :I ) or J-pirate blade online that would b soooooo awesome!!!!!

DISSSS!!!!!! is my fav SA of all time and its not even in america!!!! DX
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 14th 2011, 12:05 am

freefly is up there with moonjump and speedhack and action repeater. They're like the best codes ever. But freefly needs to work with the camera. Up, down, left, right on the map is awkward.

The developer weapons aren't those japanese weapons. The japanese weapons are only different in texture. They have the same stats. You can actually rip the japanese texture and replace the US equivalent in the iso. I almost did that, but I don't feel like it. I have the textures in a folder somewhere though.

There's one dev weapon for each class(except maybe gun). They have white sharpness(purple with sharp+1), retarded power and on top of that, massive element/status. I also think some of them have affinity too. Well, it's the elemental that makes it a big deal. I think the GS was only a little stronger than anguish, but it has huge fire element. I'll take a snapshot next time I load up the EU version. I put it in my box for EU only. Just the GS though. They don't have a unique appearance. They look like other things. Dread Ignition(the GS) looks like it could be a High Sieglinde (R).

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 14th 2011, 3:55 pm

ooooooooh, well i still wish i could use the pirate blade :/
and ive seen some one use those i think, he said he had like 1800 para on his shadowbinder.....that actually may just b a hack or sumthin...probly not a Dev wep. but niiiiiiiiice, so hey would u get in trouble for using a japanese wep online? although i dnt even think that we could even see the textures could we?
on a side note, i LOVED ur failed lagi sapphire hack!!!! 3slots of 99stones! that was way to much fun throwin them at u n shana xD
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 14th 2011, 11:29 pm

No. You get banned if you use the dev weapons, ???, or arena equipment. It happens when you select a server, leave the box after changing equipment, return from a quest, and before selecting a capcom id. The japanese weapons aren't in the disc. You can just replace the textures for the weapons so when you equip sinister saints, you see pirate J axe instead. But everyone only sees sinister saints. You'll see everyone using saints with pirate J axe instead though. So that's about it.

I wonder if it's possible to add extra textures to the game...There's probably a table somewhere with empty spaces...If there's no size issue for textures like we were having for quests, then it might be possible to add more files to the table. And then I could use the new model number on one of the ??? as well as give it new stats with the weapon mod code, and use my rename code to give it the name of the weapon... Everyone will see ???, but it might mean Tenebra AND what's-its-face in the same game :o. Sounds like a fun project if it's not too complicated. That's it. It's gonna be MH3+. Put some cheat codes, add some files, some new quests, change forge requirements, change some ERR item's names and we got a whole new game to play. Except for the adding extra files, everything's already possible. Oh but first, a never get banned code need to exist >.>. I forgot I couldn't do it.

lol. I know you just brought 99 stones with you.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Robey

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 15th 2011, 1:50 am

bring my own stones?! wutchu talkin bout?!?! i would nvr bring my own stones on a gathering quests!
i found them in the box fair and square! now wat u need to do is make stones that explode on impact! they'd b like grenades or sumthin! xD
hey could u also make it so that ur bowgun shoots los fireballs?!? but do ice damage when they hit monsters!?!? or maybe make it so that u can shoot an agnaktor lazer out of ur lance!? sounds reasonable right??? maybe add in a little alatreon icicles to a SA! it'd b awesoooooooooooooome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   October 15th 2011, 11:17 am

XD I'll keep those in mind. I think it's possible. But I need more skill to make it happen. Wyvern fire XD. If I can make that happen, I'm makin a "I'm a firin mah lazor" video". Doudley would've been able to do them. He made air attack codes. But it looks like he fell off the face of the earth.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Stuff
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   February 3rd 2012, 4:53 pm

If anyone sees slayraptor64(SHANA), please let him know I'm sorry for invading his friend list(Even though he hasn't been around since November and posted 0x during his time here >.>). It's just that I accidentally banned myself right before recording this video and I needed a friend list full of friends for this. I say Shana because I saw Shana on his FL.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter Cheats   

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Cheats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution :: Monster Hunter Hacks-
Jump to: