Gamer's Revolution - Join the Revolution

HomePortal*RegisterLog in

Share | 

a new nintendo system!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robey

PostSubject: a new nintendo system!!!!   July 22nd 2011, 8:13 pm

hd graphics, tablet controller, large 3rd party support, and a new super smash bros!
thats all nintendo has to say to get my blood pumping! =D

but wat i havnt heard are sum things that are very important to a person like me:
will the online be free?
do we still hav to use friend codes?
will it hav an organized online communtiy similar to the psn or xbl?
will nintendo be bringing in some DLC?

these are sum pretty important stuff!

so thats my view on it xD
oh and yes i am totally gonna get this! im a nintendo man for life! ive owned very nintendo system and
im not about to quit now!

but another intresting thing....im very curious to know how long it will be until sony and microsoft take this idea.
i mean what dnt they take? maybe no one knew that microsoft bought out the company that made the metroid prime series...3months later halo3 ODST comes out featuring the new VISOR function -. - also the primary reason that other m came out, which came back to bite them in the butt for that xD ..off topic but thats my view on the wii-ui!!
Back to top Go down
DeRoc
Retired staff member
Retired staff member

PostSubject: Re: a new nintendo system!!!!   July 25th 2011, 9:49 pm

Robey wrote:
hd graphics, tablet controller, large 3rd party support, and a new super smash bros!
thats all nintendo has to say to get my blood pumping! =D

but wat i havnt heard are sum things that are very important to a person like me:
will the online be free?
do we still hav to use friend codes?
will it hav an organized online communtiy similar to the psn or xbl?
will nintendo be bringing in some DLC?

these are sum pretty important stuff!

so thats my view on it xD
oh and yes i am totally gonna get this! im a nintendo man for life! ive owned very nintendo system and
im not about to quit now!

but another intresting thing....im very curious to know how long it will be until sony and microsoft take this idea.
i mean what dnt they take? maybe no one knew that microsoft bought out the company that made the metroid prime series...3months later halo3 ODST comes out featuring the new VISOR function -. - also the primary reason that other m came out, which came back to bite them in the butt for that xD ..off topic but thats my view on the wii-ui!!

Yeh I heard and read alil bit about it but... idk hopefully they make things better by making more games or adding versions to games they already have because it seems like it's been working for nintendo so far.... Oh I def agree. I'm also a nintendo fiend :bounce:
Back to top Go down

a new nintendo system!!!!
Page 1 of 1